These babies were so easy to make, I really don’t know how I haven’t made it before *shrugs*. I’m sure there are many concoctions of the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but this version is much more satisfying without the jelly! Of course, this sandwich is so easy and flexible to your own liking and I call it the base of all dreams to come. Frankly, you can fill and top sandwiches with anything!
Peanut Butter Apple Strawberry Dream Sandwich
- 1 big spoonful of Dark Chocolate Dream Peanut Butter (Peanut Butter & Co. but any preferred nut butter is fine)
- 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter
- 1 apple, sliced thinly
- 2 slices grain wheat bread
- coconut butter
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- hemp seeds(topping)
- Turn on your grill to medium-high heat. Take the wheat bread and butter them with coconut butter.
- Slab the Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter and peanut butter on the other side of the breads and add the sliced apples on top.
- Set on grill for 1-1/2 minutes on each side. Take off grill, cut in half and stack on top of each other (the best way to eat it!)
- Chop strawberries and top along with goji berries and hemp seeds.
- Lastly, heat up the chocolate chips in a ziploc for 30 seconds and smash around until melted. Cut off a corner of the ziploc to squeeze the melted chocolate on top of your sandwich.
- Eat your heart out.