Mint Mango..again! I am unsure where to place nice cream because I don’t know whether to truly identify it as “ice cream” or just a really thick lovely smoothie. Regardless, I find this as an all around, any time of day, especially when you’re sad, kind of meal. And yes, I consider this a type of meal! It’s so filling and truly the best creation ever to vegans like me who are lazy to go through the extra steps to make real ice cream. Though it may not be as creamy as real ice cream, the texture is so crazy cool to feel in your mouth and pretend its real ice cream! This is vegan, raw, and gluten free.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 2 frozen bananas
- several sprigs of mint (about 1/2 cup mint)
- 1/2 handful of spinach
- 1 mango (1/3 mango for topping)
- goji berries
- hemp seeds
- Blend 1 banana, mint, and spinach until ice cream-like consistency. Set aside.
- Blend the other banana and 2/3 mango until a liquid consistency. Serve immediately with the mint nice cream.
- Top mangos, hemp seeds, goji berries or any desired toppings. Enjoy!