|Carrot topping that tastes like heaven and looks like a donut! It’s also super healthy!|
Carrot Cake Oatmeal
1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal
1 cup non dairy milk + 1tbsp (I used unsweetened soy milk)
2 tsp cinnamon
1 large carrot
2 packets truvia
1/4 tsp salt
hemp seeds (for topping)
almonds (for topping)
1. Thinly slice or grate the carrot. Set aside.
2. In a pan, heat up coconut oil and cook the grated/sliced carrots until slightly brown (about 2 minutes). Add 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 packet of truvia, and sprinkle some salt right before turning off stove.
3. Blend 1tbsp non dairy milk and cooked carrots into a food processor or blender until desired consistency. I prefer a coarse consistency. Set aside.
4. Cook oatmeal and 1 cup of non dairy milk in a pot. Once you see the oatmeal start to form together, add 1 tsp cinnamon and add half of your carrot cake blend into the pot.
5. Serve with toppings. Voila!